There is something wonderful about a new beginning. This seems especially true for those of us who have been exiled from our regular practice of gathered worship. And so, during this season of resurrection, the 50 days of Eastertide, we are excited to announce the beginning of a new in-person worship event. Gobin Beginnings is a worship experience that will draw heavily from the traditions of Gobin Church, as well as that of the larger Methodist movement. Our beloved Lilly Organ is singing once again, and will serve as a musical centerpiece of this fresh worship expression. We will hear the scriptures proclaimed. We will pray together. And we will see one another face to face and mask to mask.
Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group before saving seats for this weekend:
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, we strongly encourage you to continue engaging with our online service this weekend and consider coming back in-person at a later date.
All good? Let’s go ahead and save your seat.